+1 y

Hot and cold, why is he doing this to me?

I want insight from men and men only.

There is this guy in college that I like, & all of a sudden he became really cold to me recently. I had a lot of problems going on earlier and got help for it, he's seen me at my worst and still supported me (he even waited around when he had class, just so he could talk to me). Anyway, I got much better and our relationship was going great! He was teaching me his language and I was teaching him mine. He lives right across from me in ReZ, and when I would hang out in his room he would blush, lick and bite his lips.. the whole deal. He liked me.

Then all of a sudden he became cold. The past two days he wouldn't acknlowedge me, I said I hi to him today and he ignored me. I talked to him for a bit and he started to show a little interest in my day... but all in all he was VERY cold. I asked him if he's OK, and he said he's fine and things are great for him. I can't understand what is going on. Can any guys explain this? I've been crying on and off the whole day.. like a frined has died. I wonder if its because I am 10 years older? He's 18 & I am 28., but that never seemed to be a problem before... Help...
+1 y
I thank everyone for their opinion. The advice kinda sucks though; I knocked on his door twice today (he was there). Once in the morning and once at night.. he ignored me each time. Guess its time to move on. I can't understand why he had to be so mean about it :(

I don't even know what I did to upset him.
5
0