+1 y

Do you think she was interested in me or she just wanted something from me?

I saw this really cute girl that I have been eying at since summer school. I see her occasionally this quarter. Whenever I see her, I see her look at me. So last week she was walking with a friend. I was walking to the parking lot. I saw her whispering something to her friend. Her friend softly pushed to her at my direction.

She asked me "Hey do you want to buy a raffle ticket for my sorority, it's only a dollar." She seemed kind of shy asking me. Her other friend was more outgoing and even told me her name. So I ended up buying one from that girl because she needed to sell 50 in one day. I didn't buy from her just to get her attention. Her friend asked "well, you think you buy from me too? You don't have to." I just did because I didn't want to cause any jealousies. It was only just once. I didn't introduce myself and get her number because it wasn't a good time to do that.

The quarter is going to end in two weeks. I kind of doubt I will see that girl again this quarter, but I want to so that I can try to get her number. Did she go up to me on purpose? Or she just wanted to sell something? If I see her again, should I just say what's up even if I see her like a month or two later? I don't want to like remind her that I bought a ticket from her because that's too desperate.
1
0