+1 y

Guys, if i were to tell him I like him?

I met my friend at the beginning of the quarter, in September. Quarter just ended before Thanksgiving. In that time, I developed a huge crush on him. Story of my life.

Here's the catch. He's an international student, and extremely shy. His English is limited, but if I were to be blunt, he'd understand perfectly. As of yet, we've had very few communication problems.

My fear is that because our friendship is so new, I'd scare him off for coming out and telling him that I like him, and in doing so, not only would I lose a possible love interest, but a good friend.

I'm notoriously shy as well, but somehow manage to pull off an air of confidence that I'm not aware I exude. My self-esteem is also at a dangerous low, so my fear of rejection is extremely high.

What are your thoughts on what I should do, because I definitely want to do something to get his attention. Should I tell him? Or wait and find another way?
Guys, if i were to tell him I like him?
2
2