+1 y

How do I get him to talk to me?

I met this guy a few weeks ago and we instantly clicked on Facebook. he gave me his number and we texted for a while. We hung out a few days later and it was so much fun even though it was only for an hour and a half. We were supposed to be hanging out a few days later but he cancelled saying he had family issues but he really wanted to hang out again soon.

He all of a sudden disappeared and stopped talking to me. I sent him a text the next day asking how his family issues were. I left him a voice mail a few days after asking for a ride. I sent him a Facebook message. he never replied! I finally saw him at vons where he works and I asked him where he has been since I Haven't heard form him in a while. he said he died and I said I could tell. he left then just walked away with the carts.

i left another voice mail asking why he's giving me the cold shoulder because he was the one that said he wanted to hang out again. I said I missed talking to him and that he should contact me.

I at least want to try to be friends with this guy. So what should I do?

and why is he acting this way if he flirted with me a ton over text and when we hung out?
How do I get him to talk to me?
1
1