+1 y

How should I approach this guy to ask to tolo? Does he like me back?

I really like this guy in my gym class. He doesn't like girls like me though. He likes the more unique girls. I'm not unique. He doesn't go for the pretty popular girls. I'm not considered "hot" and popular but I have a lot of friends. He always looks up at me when I walk in the room. He is always teasing me for being short and other stuff. He calls me a "bitch" and "whore" but it is meant as a joke and I always laugh. Is this a bad thing or a good thing? If I told him to stop he would. He is seriously the nicest person ever and I have only known him for 6 months. Also I want to ask him to tolo (Sadie Hawkins) but I have no guts and I think he MAY like this other girl but I can't tell. Should I just do it anyways? If so how should I ask him? Because I don't want to do something that draws a lot of attention to me. I want to do something low key but kinda cute.
0
1