+1 y

A girl is coming over next weekend and my parents aren't going to be home for the weekend. What should I do?

This girl I like is probably driving down to where I live next weekend. I want to show her around where I live and take her places. I don't want to hang around my place for long because I think its boring. But I just don't know what to do for that awkwardness when she's around at my place and my parents aren't home. I want to make a move on her, but I don't know if I want to do it while we're at my place because she might think I just want to get in her pants. What do I do when she's at my place?
+1 y
I mean we're only going to be at my place for 10-15 minutes then I'm taking her out.
4
1