+1 y

Tell how I feel or move on?

This guy moved to my school in 6th grade. Since then I've fell head over heels for him. We dated numerous times in 6th grade. I was his first kiss & he was mine. In 7th grade me only dated once. & I broke up with him, I screwed it up. Me and my friend were walking at school and we seen him talking to a girl & she said look this new girlfriend and I said really and she was like yeah. She didn't know we was dating when she told me that. She still doesn't know we was. I believed her and I broke up with him. He doesn't know that that was the reason I broke up with him for. I didn't ask him about it or anything. I just assumed it was true. After me he started dating another girl, they are still dating and we are in 8th grade now. They have been dating for 8 months. They say they love each other. I have two classes with him & his girlfriend is on my basketball team. I don't know what to do. I've been trying to get over him since 6th grade. I have no idea what to do. My feelings for him are honestly indescribable. People tell me that we were perfect for each other. I love him happy. But the fact that he's happy with someone else just kills me. Do I tell him how I feel or do I keep trying to move on? We are now just friends. I don't want to ruin that because it could possibly turn into more. I just need someones advice or opinion. Please help me. Thanks..
Tell how I feel or move on?
Add Opinion