+1 y

Asking a girl out, Should I go for it?

I just moved to a new state with some friends I know, and have met a lot of people already... But I started going to a new salon up here to get my hair cut and met this really cute hair dresser (couldn't think of a better name). Anyway I've only seen her a few times, but during these couple times we really seem to of had some chemistry.

I feel like we have known each other a lot longer just the way our conversations go. My friend who also gets his hair cut there even said something about how he thought we were both flirting back and forth a lot. We also have a ton in common, which really made me like her.

Anyway I do feel like we vibe really well and there is some chemistry, but as the same time I don't know if maybe she is just acting in a professional manner, or she really does seem to like me too. I plan on contacting her in the near future to see if she wants to go out, but just looking for some opinions.

Plus if she inst interested I feel like it would make my future hair cuts awkward after I contact her, haha.

What do you guys/girls think?
Asking a girl out, Should I go for it?
1
1