+1 y

Ok, so if a girl finally admitted she was teasing me this whole time?

OK, so me and this girl met a year ago, we started out good but then she started acting all sarcastic and mean towards me. She would tell me that I talk too much and that I'm annoying and things like that. She would smile the whole time, but she was very consistent about it. Other people would get the nice treatment, but I wouldn't get any of that and she would just tell me to "get over it". So finally today she said that she was just giving me a hard time and teasing me and it should've been obvious that she was (of course, her being different towards me and nice to others made me wonder if she was actually being difficult because she didn't like me at all). I know girls are weird and guys usually have a hard time figuring out what they really mean, what can I conclude from all this? She would act like she didn't like me, but it was all an act, what exactly is she trying to do? (its not like she stopped doing it, she kept it up even after she told me).
2
0