+1 y

Why do I like this girl so much? It doesn't make sense?

I met this girl about a year ago, I sat beside her and she gave me this huge smile, I talked to her and she talked to me it was great, it went great, I though everything was perfect. Next day I saw her again and she ignored me and cold shoulder me, she only smiled at me once but that was it. When this guy came, she just left with him.

At that point I should have moved on right? Well I didn't I was pretty mad and resentful because I though I was played for a fool. So I just looked at her down like garbage.

I did notice she would give me mixed signals, but who knows maybe it was my min playing tricks on me. I tried to talk to her a couple of times but she would just give me the cold shoulder.

I gotta admit I do like her physically a lot, but I also liked a lot when we met she was so kind, proper and delicate.

I don't know why do you think I like her even though we only talked once?
1
1