+1 y

What type of guys do you check out and how do you do it?

I'm not that good looking. In fact I would say slightly below average. I never thought girls ever looked at me until I started sitting next to this girl in math lecture. I often see her looking despite how subtle she tries to be. Looking at the clock in my direction, turning her head to me to scratch her ear, and the ever so subtle I going to look quickly at him and turn away while he is focused on the math.

I just started to get some kind of awareness of this recently and now I catch a few despite their attempt to be sneaky. My face isn't attractive and my legs and ass are freakishly muscular making them large.

Im not even the confident guy that girls like. I'm shy, quiet, and nervous around them.

What gives? What makes them look? What are your techniques?
+1 y
hehe, you guys are so positive. Fine. I'll just be friendly to people around me. Going to be hard at first but I'll try. It can only do me good.
3
1