+1 y

I hate when guys lead you on, then just drop you on the ground. I have so many questions and I need answers!:(

First of all I hate when guys lead you on, then just drop you on the ground. But that has nothing to do with this... So anyway, of course my last few relationships have been really short like less then a week... but I broke up with the one and the other broke up with me because I wouldn't put out... whatever. But I hate being single, it literally depresses me, not bad enough to hurt myelf, but like I'll just be listening to music and go into instant tears because I have no one. And yes I'm still in high school, but it doesn't matter. My friends have boyfriends and I see how happy they are and it makes me jealous and like... I don't know it's just it's a like let down. I just want somebody to text me and tell me they love me and kiss me and take me places and cuddle and like a best friend:( Someone I can trust and :( I'm completely lost:(((
2
1