+1 y

Too shy to ask her out.

Hello everyone, today I ask for help. OK I really like this girl but she's miss popular and I'm the kind of nerd everyone knows but won't talk to. I have been asked out by many girls and I get really shy and say no. I can't bring myself to say yes. Anyways I've never asked only been asked. So I met this girl in 6th grade ( I'm in 9th grade now ) who really appealed to me, I have no idea how to talk to her and we have only had short chats when we get paired for a project. I get really nervous around her and I can tell she senses it because she smiles and this only gets me shyer. She hasn't had a boyfriend since I met her ( although she could have any guy in school ). Lots of jocks talk About what they would do to her if they ever dated her, it drives me insane

but hey what can I do? To shorten things up I just really need help on what to do. Should I give up or persue her? If you think option 2 please give me some help. by the way sorry for spelling mistakes.
Too shy to ask her out.
2
2