+1 y

Mixed signals big time. Why do guys change their minds? HELP

Ok, can guys please give me their insight. This guy and I started talking a little bit and we'd bump into each other occasionally over the past few weeks. He kissed me and then we made out. He kept telling me he didn't want it to be a one time thing and he didn't want to go farther than kissing that night. He kept saying he wanted to hang out with me and asked me when I'd be back again. We were both mildly intoxicated. It's been about two weeks since the makeout and he hasn't made a move. I saw him at a party this past weekend and he seemed happy to see me but isn't doing anything about it because he was occupied with tons of friends. He's still in college. I left and texted him bye when I couldn't find him and he texted me sounding sad that I left.

I've made it really obvious I'm interested by texting him and get barely any response. I think it might be that he's not into relationships but I never brought up anything like that..he just said he wanted to hang and I agreed.

So what the hell happened? I really want to get to know him :( I don't want to give up. Should I start ignoring him since I already feel pathetic for trying so hard or should I confront him?

Also, if a guy doesn't want a relationship and just wants hook ups why would he tell me he didn't want it to be a one time thing..even if he's drunk. Why would he say that? He had no reason to because he didn't even try to take advantage of me. What's the deal? And if someone's not looking for a relationship but they kind of want to hook up, how do you get them to date you?
+1 y
But the thing that REALLY confuses me is that I wanted to go farther when we were making out and he stopped it even though he was CLEARLY enjoying himself because he was like "I don't want this to be a one time thing like it always is."
2
0