+1 y

Guys would you act like this? Is it fair that he acts like this?

Okay, quickly, there's this guy I've liked for a million years.. Nyways we used to flirt etc etc (online) as it was too awks to talk in person.. Anyway early this year he told me he likes me but I dint do anything about. Yes. My fault. So after that things kinda died down. We have takes after that, although the convos don't last long.. However I still start convos and stuff, But he NEVER does.. It's always me.. So I kinda think he may not like me back.. But every time I see him he gives me that 'look' and today I saww him! And he was with a big group of friends and he full waved and said hi very happily (grinning an d all) .. (which is a first, he wouldn't usually..or it would jus be a small awkward hi..)

What are your opinions on this? Could he like me still? My best friend is convinced he does, but I'm reaalllyy not sure..

Anyways.. I really would like to know what I could do next? Bur I hate the fact that I have to start convos always (online, cos font see him much) .. I don't wanna come off a clingy.. Soo..?

So is it fair that he acts like this even if he does like me ? :/
4
0