+1 y

Should I leave him alone forever or should I wait for him? Why is my ex-boyfriend doing this?

last night , I updated a guy's name as my fb status.. he is a television star.. (long time back , there was a guy whom I used to like, he had the same name)

i got a comment from my exboyfriend's best friend.. "woohoo nice"( bt it wasn't him.. maybe that comment was commented by my ex-boyfriend.. cause he had deleted his fb account and he has his frnd's password and his friend is grounded by his parents and he can't use his bike, pc and cellphn.)

now , when I login to Facebook , I observed that.. my messages has been checked.. and then marked as unread by my ex-boyfriend cause he is the only person who has my password...

i don't care and have any kind of problem that he is checking my account.. because I still love him...

but, my question is.. why is he doing this and feeling jealous or whatever .. when on the other hand ,he is telling me "matter related to him shouldn't concern me ,and I should fall for some one else..

and,

sometimes he kisses me on the phone.. calls me baby and honey...

what is his problem.. should I leave him alone forever or should I wait for him..? what does he want me to do.. does he love me and just need sometime...?
1
1