I don't know if he still loves me

I have been with my boyfriend for two years. When we first got together he was so sweet made me feel like I was so special. He used to say I was like finding a four leaf clover and I meant the world to him. Everyday he would spend time with me. Now suddenly he doesn't seem to want to even sit down and watch a movie with me. We don't even talk anymore and when I want to talk to him he doesn't listen to me. He doesn't even take me out on Valentine's day or our anniversary I don't even get flowers. When we go out he doesn't kiss hug or hold my hand anymore. Bedroom well he gets everything I get nothing. He used to put me first. I have talked to him about this and he blames it on him not drinking anymore or his age. When I'm upset he doesn't comfort me or hold me like he used to. He only has three days off and he deoesn't spend any time with me on them. When he comes home from work he used to hug and kiss me right away now he seems to forget and I have to ask. he has been going on match.com and looking at women which I've told him really hurts me. He tells me he doesn't go on anymore but I check his profile and he does everyday at work. He password protects his computer which he's never done. He says hurtful things to me when I'm already upset. For example my mom has been trying to get me to live with her and its stressing me pigeon I said I'm surprised you haven't had enough of this and left me. His comment was I tried to twice. It hurt me and I told he said it was a joke but his way of saying it was meant. I feel that he no longer wants me even though he says he doesn't want me to leave and he loves me. I just can't believe him. My heart is confused and crushed.
I don't know if he still loves me
Add Opinion