+1 y

What would you do when you would meet a girl on the bus and she's...

What would anyone of you do when you would meet a girl on the bus (you have seen her before but just once because she is always seated in the back and you're seated in the front) and one evening you take a late bus home on a Friday evening and without expecting a thing you take a seat in the back and suddenly she comes and sits next to you. The only thing you know about her is that you have seen her that morning before on the same bus ;-) She picks-up her phone and starts calling girlfriends talking about her first date with this guy she knows for a year... (this was good info to me to start a conversation, as I did of course!). We started talked after I made her smile while she was on the phone and she started talking to me and we talked until we were at our destination (no I didn't ask her number, I know she's dating, must mean she has a crush). So totally, I have seen her 4 times I guess and every morning she takes her seat next to me and she greets me and smiles with her eyes. I really start feeling her, I really like every little thing I can see with my eyes about her... but should I try to win her over? Should I wait until it might flop between the person't she's dating? Should I just be friends? Should I just let her go? ... Please tell me, I would love to know! Thank you!
+1 y
Yesterday she was (once again) seated next to me. I mentioned to her: "You've found me, again!" and she replied: "Yes, because you are always on this bus ;-)". We didn't talk much, all I could see was that she was holding her cellphone in her hands, waiting for him to text her I guess and she fell a sleep.. I closed my eyes to. I'm just not sure what does she expect from me? Or what should I do, should I start a conversation and pick it back up every time I see her?
+1 y
Or should I ask her for her number? Or Should I just ask for a meeting from such sort? (lokal bar, ...) ... I'm not sure, I just want to be careful to not give her the wrong impression, yes I do like her and yes, I would like to get to know her better... not sure yet how to do it? Some help, please.
+1 y
I must say that I haven't seen her today because I took the same bus but just one earlier this time ;-) just a little test to see if she would notice and or miss me? ... I have also planned a small suprise she will like (6 December).. so...
2
2