+1 y

How do I stop myself from being afraid of rejection?

I got rejected horribly bad about my freshman year. Since then I've been scared of rejection. Its like I won't make a move on her until I'm 100% sure she likes me. Yeah I know I suck. There's a girl that's probably coming up to my house this weekend. I want to make a move on her really bad. How do you think I should do it? Kiss her? Tell her?
+1 y
She's driving about an hour to see me.
+1 y
Well it never happened. We were texting each other and she kept telling me she was excited and stuff. She was also saying how she hasn't been called in for a job yet so I was assuming she would be able to come. I text her on Saturday and told her when I was going to be ready and I told her to text me when she was heading down. She never came and she never replied. I was expecting something like this. Last time we made plans I couldn't Make it but I at least told her ahead of time. This pisses meoff
+1 y
It's also caused me to think that she really doesn't want to be around me. Maybe she felt sorry for me before and she only hungout with me near my dads because I didn't have any friends near my dads. Maybe she's pissed I never made a move on her. Maybe she's just a complete bitch inside and finds it amusing to f*** with guys like this. She really had me fooled. Maybe she "forgot" which subconsciously shows that she didn't want to

spend time with me anyways. I'll have to see her response...
3
1