+1 y

Dear Crush..... how many of you feel this way?

I hope you know how amazing you are. When you smile my heart goes pitter patter and I can't help but grin. Freshman year when you were in my Spanish class id pray that we would be seated by each other. We weren't. sophomore year, we had 4 classes together, and began to talk! I was so thrilled that we could become acquaintances. Boy, do you ever make me stutter. When I try and say something witty and cute my face turn red and I wonder if you notice. You smile with your eyes and it makes me want to kiss you where your standing.i was so sad we didn't get to know each other that year. This year as a junior you still have my heart- when you took her to hc, I watched us slow dance out of the corner of my eyes, wondering if you were in love with her. When she didn't like you I was so happy, but felt more sad, because you must have been so hurt. I angle my chair towards you so that I can catch a whisper you say to your buddies. Today when we ate lunch at the same table it was silent but my heart was racing, ears echoing, but I couldn't find words. your the reason I Haven't held hands, been kisses, had a bf; I can't get over you. My heart will break if I never find the courage to</3
Dear Crush..... how many of you feel this way?
Add Opinion