+1 y

Thoughts of the girl ignoring me won't stop flooding my mind!

I've always been the type of guy that never let a woman phase him, not to say I've never been heart broken before but I've always found a quick way to bounce back from a break up or any sort of rejection for that matter.

Then I meet a really cool girl (at first) a few months back, everything seemed perfect and we took it slow. Long story short not soon after that she started becoming flaky, then even ignoring a text or two which after that point I stopped talking to her as well. I haven't seen her for a long time and I don't use Facebook or anything else so she's totally out of my life and nothing around me could possibly remind me of her.

Anyways for some odd reason this girl just stuck in my mind longer than usual, but I seemed to be getting over it and for the past few weeks stopped thinking about her. Until I hooked up with this other girl tonight, most guys would be glad about that, hell normally I'd feel pretty good right now too, problem is I don't feel good or happy. I honestly feel empty and disgusted, and thoughts of the girl ignoring me won't stop flooding my mind and any attempt I make to get my mind off of it just creates a frenzy of anxiety.

I don't even know why I'm typing this, the answer is obviously that I'll get over it eventually, guess I just needed to vent somehow. I don't know what to do with these feelings.
2
2