+1 y

Girls, have you ever lied about not wanting to see someone?

I'm seeing this girl right now; we've met and hung out a couple of times, and I felt this repoire between us. We had sex once and it was intense (for both of us); she says I was amazing and yada yada keeps telling me she wants to see me.

We were supposed to meet up tonight (we haven't seen each other in over a week) but when I texted her she said she feels sick... she said she'd sleep a bit to see if she feels better, but I just have this gut feeling that it isn't true. I told her to forget it, and just get some sleep. I'm not buying it... she said she's worried about getting me sick, but I don't care.

My question is for you ladies - do you ever tell a guy that you like him and want to see him when you really don't want to? I'm having a hard time reading this girl... unless you're puking your brains out, wouldn't you still want to see him?
+1 y
Thank you for your comments; perhaps later this week I'll post an update telling how things actually turned out...
+1 y
Chick flaked out on me... damn you bitches!
8
0