+1 y

I met a guy for coffee today (or first time really talking)...He just emailed me....How do you interpret?

Here is his email:

Madeline,

I had a good time with you tonight. Like I said... you're kind of quirky, but so far that's not a turn off. You told me that you're a straight forward person and you don't like to beat around the bush so I'll be honest with you... I already have friends, so I'm not really looking for that, I'm looking for a girlfriend. Having said that, I want to see you again. If you're cool with that then let's keep talking and maybe up the anti a bit..

xo,

Eric

+1 y
Also, he never commented on my physical appearance. Does this mean he does not find me physically attractive, and is just being nice? (He isn't good looking himself by any measure)
+1 y
Any guy opinions? Also, what does "up the ante mean?" In this context, of course...
+1 y
Ok...this is sort of weird...he just sent me an email saying:

"i lied, I'm not a virgin"
10
6