+1 y

How do I tell him I love him? I can't just come out and say it. What if he doesn't feel the same way?

It started when him and his sister moved next door. He became good friends with my brother and I'm good friends with his sister. Me and him talk and even though he's a "bad boy" he always knows how to make me smile when I'm feeling down and I enjoy his company. But now he upset about something. His sister said she thinks its because he found out I have a boyfriend, which I don't, and also I don't think that's it. My friends joke around saying he ran out of drugs, but he doesn't do drugs. He told me and he has NEVER lied to me. Its not like he'll tell me what's wrong anyways. He's been pulling away from the people who care about him.

And to make matters worse, he doesn't know how I feel about him. I kinda want him to know, and I think he's kinda getting the hints I've been giving him, but I can't just come out and tell him. What if he doesn't feel the same way I feel bout him? What if it gets awkward or it doesn't work out? I can't risk losing him. What should I do? Should I just keep waiting until he's ready? But then again, will he ever be ready? AH! I don't know what to do!
1
1