+1 y

I can't stop thinking about him. Good or bad idea? Need some advice.

Good or Bad Idea? I am thinking of creating a fake guy on Facebook who seems interested in me. The reason is that my ex wants me as a friend, but also wants to still sleep with me. I don't think he can have the best of both worlds. I want him to realize that if he doesn't want a relationship with me that there will be someone else who does. Feel like it's a bad idea because I am not one that plays head games and must just let him go. It just hurts because I love him so and he is everywhere on all my social groups and I can't stop thinking about him. I want to initiate NO CONTACT but then I loose him forever. CONFUSED! Any advice?
+1 y
Thanks for your advice...I also know it's a bad idea, just a silly thought that popped into my head. Glad I asked for some opinions. Wish LOVE wasn't this hard. :(
2
2