+1 y

Does this guy like me? Or does he think I'm a creep?

Your Open Question: Does this guy like me? Or does he think I'm a creep?

OK so there is this guy who I haven't talked to in like 3 years ( we dated in middle school long time ago) but he is cute and I thought he let me message him and try you know talking to him. So I did and I said let's hang out sometime:) and he gave me his number so I started texting him the next day( not right away) and it was a casual conversation and I told him you should text me tomorrow :) he said OK:). and well it never happened lol. I really have a big crush on this boy I don't know why I just think me and him could potentially date. He does go to a different school but we live in a small town so it's not really a big difference. So I'm wondering do you guys think he might like me back? How can I make him like me back I really want something with this guy! And would I seem desperate if I was the first one to text him all the time? Please help I really like this guy!
2
0