+1 y

Is it better to take the easy way out or like someone who could potentially hurt me?

I recently found myself liking a guy who doesn't fit what I would normally look for, I told him I like him, and he said he has minor feelings for me, but he wants to hang out sometime and whatnot.He told me he doesn't know where things between us will go, but that he wanted to be honest with me, and told me that he normally only uses girls for sex, and that he respects me more than that so he wouldn't do it to me. If I choose to keep liking him I'd have to wait for him, and in the end I could end up waiting for no reason which is the last thing I want to happen. Although I like him he still seems so shady. My best friend knows him better than I do and told me he'll probably only end up hurting me but she can't tell the future so it was up to me to decide. Would it be better to take the easy way out, or talk to him about how I feel and see if he's going to take my feelings for him seriously?
0
1