+1 y

Guys what do you think if this? Is this his way of showing he's not interested? Would you do this too?

Pretty please give me some of your thoughts on this, it really would be much appreciated. I know it may be sort of long but I'm so lost...idk..

Okay so I've liked this guy for years now.. I know he used to like me but I'm not sure if he still does. Whenever I see him he still gives me that 'look'. Anyways I've recently tried starting conversations with him and it's been fine. Then the other day I saw him at the mall and he said hi out loud with all his friends around. So yesterday I sent him a message saying that I liked how he was enthusiastic saying hi the other day, and that it was the first! And I also asked what his plans were for holidays..

He didn't reply back.. And he's been online. So do I just take it as him not interested, and doesn't want to talk to me? Or what?

(we've not spoken in person really - mostly on fb, and I don't see him often either.) also he has Been much more active on fb than usual-updating a million statuses and what not!.. Is this saying that he has better things to do than to talk to me? :/

But how come he still gives me that look, 'like the deer facing a cars headlights' or how 'edward looks at bella' as my friend described it?

Also when he's around I also find him trying to listen to my conversation with friends?

I'm so lost! ...

I would REALLY like some thoughts. Thank you (:

Oh and he did tell me at the start of this year he likes me, but I didn't take him

seriously.. However we still talked now and then and I've initiated it quite a few times too.. :/
2
2