+1 y

Guys are finally noticing me!!

I don't know what happened this semester but suddenly guys are talking to me, and telling me they like me (and some have said they've liked me for a long time). I'm a senior in college and I've never experienced this before. Normally I'll have maybe one or two guys that like me a year and they end up major creepers (as in almost to stalker level). But now I have had 7-8 guys admit they like me, ask to hangout, and say they want to get to know me better. It's weird because I have been friends with some of these guys for a couple years and they are just now saying this. Being a senior I kinda just want to have fun, not be tied down, and just live life. I'm not saying I'm going hookup with every guy that likes me but I'm not gonna lie and say I don't like the attention. I don't know if I have just come out of my shell this year or something but I'm having fun. I just don't want people to think I'm a slut. I feel like I am rambling now, I just have never had good luck with guys and suddenly feel like its all turned around. I just wanted to say this to somebody lol
Guys are finally noticing me!!
Add Opinion