+1 y

I really like this guy, what are some cute flirty things I can do to make him like me more?

He likes me too, I think, because he'll look at me all the time, even if looking is inconvenient and he has to glance back at me through crowds of people. But then he'll do this thing where he won't look at me , but then he will, then he wont, then he will, which is so confusing.

He moved next to me and my guy friend (only a friend that's a guy, I do not like him, I like my crush) and my crush sat next to us so that's an opportunity to talk to him.

What little things, signs, body motions can I throw in that'd be cute. How should I act, I'm not used to this at all and I want to have some romance this year, and he's sort of a good chance.

Please help.
1
1