Why do women play hard to get when you like, then as soon as you ignore them they like you?

why are women like this.. is it age or just in their nature

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• We enjoy being chased, just like men enjoy the chase.

0|0
    0|0
    • i don't think we want to chase someone who is not ignoring... it like trying to like someone who doesn't like you... why like em

• ** we don't want to chase someone who is ignoring us and doesn't want be approached

• No, but you don't want a girl that's a doormat either. There has to be balance. I'm not going to sit around & wait for a guy to call - if he doesn't, I'll make other plans. Too bad if he's taken too long. However if he does call, I'm not going to ignore him or make up plans in order to come across as hard to get. Games are just dumb. But we do like guys making an effort to pursue us.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• think its because most woman want what they can't have...Its sad yes but don't worry not all girls are like this just the ones who are immature are like this..But even if you are with someone and the ex or whoever she is likes you she probably isn't worth it because she didn't realize how good she had it till she realized she can't have it

0|0
    0|0
  • i think that same thing happens with girls having crushes on guys. it is so annoying!

0|0
    0|0
  • that happens rarely. it does't happen often o

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• They want to be courted and when the guy courts her she doesn't like him and rejects him.

it's just being able to pick and choose. They don't want to just say "yes" to every guy who comes by and says stuff, they'll hang out... figure out who they should choose and choose one.

Guys, court and court and see which female will let him stick it in her.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tis a paradox of life

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes