+1 y

I need help with this guy! big help!! please!

There was these guy that I always thought he was cute. But that is pretty much all I thought in the first semester of my freshmen year in high school. But the second semester I thought way.. different. He got he classes change and he decided to sit in front of me because I was the only person he knew in p.e class the 1st semester.the 1st month I was myself ,funny,talkative,and just plain silly. The only day he was different to me as if he like me or something. Then a few weeks later my teacher just happened to put me next to him in class. He would act like we were together. Hold my hand and everything. But he never kissed me . Oh and their is one thing about he that just really got me about him he told me " I like it when you were your hair up" I ask why and he said " because I can see your beautiful face. It was going on like this for about 4to5 months. And he never asked me on a date. My friend just so happened to ask he why. He said because a reason. What could that have been. All I asked was for one date. Now I'm in tenth grade and every time I see him I want to talk to him but I can't bring myself to . How do I talk to him? Bring back what use to be.
+1 y
Need more answers... please
+1 y
the next day . He said theirs nothing tomorrow. So I text him back that I may be able to but I going to need a ride. He sent me back a smiley face. Then I just asked him a simple question whose party is it? He never text me back. He never even pick me up for new years eve. I got ready and everything. And nothing I didn't even get to have my new years eve kiss. I don't want to sound self center. But he made me cry.
1
0