+1 y

I'm so angry, frustrated as to why it is like this but why does it always have to come down to a guy's social?

skills? Social-Skills, knowing how to Flirt, start and have a conversation/small talk, his confidence, attitude, mentality, way of thinking, overall, his ability to talk to people. It pisses me off, angers me, because my social-skills suck and girls do not need good social-skills in order to get a date or boyfriend, unfortunately guys do, also, if a guy is socially-awkward, girls see/view him as creepy, weird, boring. SERIOUSLY WHY ARE GIRLS LIKE THIS!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? GIRLS HAVE IT SO DAMN EASIER SINCE THEY CAN BE SOCIALLY-AWKWARD AND STILL GET A GUY AS LONG AS THEY ARE HOT!.
+1 y
because I have Asperger Syndrome so no matter how hard I push myself, step out of my comfort zone I never seem to get better, and it's not fair at all since pretty much all a girl has to just be born cute, hot, look good, in order to be girlfriend material, meanwhile guys have to be exciting, have a fun life, seriously, why are those masculine traits? why is being outgoing and being very talkative a masculine thing?
+1 y
Why is it that girls can be socially-awkward, but guys can't? It pisses me off that girls always go for the loud-mouth, talkative, outgoing, popular guys, the jocks, seriously, WHY IS CONFIDENCE SO ATTRACTIVE TO GIRLS!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?, they say that nice-guys are passive and that's why they finish last, well I consider myself a nice-guy and I have taken charge, initiative many times only to get rejected over and over again, I voice my own opinion, honest, it just really pisses me off
+1 y
Seriously!, why do girls have such high dating and relationship standards, expectations? us guys are simple, when we see a hot girl we instantly are attracted to her, but it is not the same when a girl see's a hot guy, most of the time no matter how good the guy looks, he has to be interesting, have a life, have confidence, have a spine, have a backbone, be assertive, take charge, lead, why are girls not as superficial as guys are? it's not fair
+1 y
Seriously, why do guys have to be perfect everything?
5
10