+1 y

Ladies, do you mean to flirt sometimes or is it subconcious?

For example what about the below?

- stroking your hair with your wrist pointing to me (conscious or not, flirting or not)

- Stretching your arms back, arching your back, which sticks out your boobs (conscious or not, flirting or not)

- resting your head on your hand and staring at us, while playing with your hair (conscious or not, flirting or not)

- Eyes dilating (That one is subconscious)

- Change the pitch of your voice to an innocent question such as have a good night. (conscious or not, flirting or not)

- Talk real fast (conscious or not, flirting or not)

- Waving and smiling, then looking away awkward ((conscious or not, flirting or not)

- Accidentally touching me, and I mean truly accidentally, then weirding out. (conscious or not, flirting or not)

- Holding yourself, with one arm while facing him directly. (conscious or not)If flirting would you do it because you are nervous (he hasn't given you any indication to make you nervous)

- Playing with your jewelry. (conscious or not, flirting or not) Is it because you are nervous?

What other things might you do?

6
0