+1 y

Do you think this guy dislikes me or possibly has a crush?

I am so confused!

The first time I met this guy, we were chatting, joking around and getting on well. When I saw him the next day I started a conversation but it didn't really go well, it was a bit awkward and didn't last long. After that, when I saw him he would basically ignore me, for example if I was with people he knew he would talk to them but not me. I should add that he was one of the nicest guys I've ever met, you can tell he is genuinely caring (which made it worse, I was wondering what on earth I'd done to make him act like this).

Then recently we ended up hanging out in the same group again. He was being really friendly to people he'd just met but pretty much ignoring me again, and when I tried to talk to him he was awkward, so I figured I should just accept that he disliked me. However, at one point I think I was pulling a confused/upset face or something, and in response he gave a really affectionate gesture, enough to make me instantly think he doesn't dislike me. But then why would he be acting the way he was? It could possible that he's shy with girls if he likes them, but then again he's pretty friendly with some amazing girls... could you be affectionate with someone you disliked? :S

What do you guys think?

3
0