+1 y

Can everyone give me advice on how to get a boyfriend please?

ok. so, I have absolutely no clue on how to get a boyfriend. I want one so bad. I've made the mistake of kissing guys on first dates. figured out that that doesn't work :( I use to think that, if you kiss someone, it means you like them, because it's all passionate like in the movies. I've been singe almost my whole life. I use to be super shy and would never even try to talk to or approach a guy. now, I guess I'm trying to hard? well, I try walking up to guys and saying hi to them and they just ignore me! either that or they say hi and then I can't think of anything else to say D: I panic. I really don't even know how to talk to a guy. I don't know what to say. ummm. and I always end up calling them cute if I think they are. is that a bad thing? I thought it'd be like a good way to flirt or something. is it? I'm guessing no. it seems to work for my friend alexa though. D: I've had the most confident friends who are so pretty and seem to be amazing with guys and at getting into long lasting relationships and I'm always thinking, why can't that be me? well, anyways, I could use as much help as I can get
4
1