+1 y

Do guys play hard to get?

This guy is so strange. I'm used to guys I can't get rid of. I can't tell if he is playing hard to get, or is just dense, or not interested. It is so frustrating. I know his last relationship hurt him pretty badly, I've rejected him in the past...we dated for a few months about 10 years ago. Do I pursue or give up?
+1 y
UPDATE: I have confirmed what I thought all along: guys do not play hard to get. That is just what he wants you to think. It is manipulation and a player playing his A game. They are not capable of it. They may pretend, but they can not do it for long if they truly are interested. When they care they don't want to lose you. Sometimes you don't want to listen to good advice because it hurts, then you learn for yourself and wish you listened. They are like little children testing their limits
Do guys play hard to get?
5
0