+1 y

My close friend looks at me but doesn't speak. All this MONTHS after he kissed me when drunk. WTF?

I am really close friends with this guy... he's really sweet and nice and sometimes I feel like he really cares about me.

A few months ago he got extremely drunk.. To the point of passing out.. but just a few minutes before passing out he kissed me a few times on the cheek and once on the lips. I asked him " Are you drunk? " He replied saying " No I am fine " . But he passed out. So he obviously WAS drunk.

He didn't remember about the kiss the next day.

When he heard bout it he felt quite guilty. A few days later I told him we need to tok bout some stuff, so lets meet.

He pretty much tried to avoid meeting and when I got pissed.. He sed he's avoiding the meeting Because he's worried it will open a " can of worms " our friendship will never recover from.

A month later I realized I had feelings for him and told him via sms.

When he didn't reply I sent him another text asking if he received the message at all. He replied after 9 hours saying " I got it don't worry ". But he acted like a normal friend soon after.

I didn't think much of it. Till the other day...

I met him after almost 2 months.

He didn't talk much with me but kept looking at me without a sign of recognition on his face.

Hes not upset and I m sure of that Because we have messaging and talking on the phone as usual.

Normally looking at someone so much is a sign you like them.. But this guy.. I just can't figure him out.

Is he confused? Or does he like me and he doesn't know it? Or am I just thinking too much of this?
Updates:
+1 y
Oh and BTW he isn't awkward either. He has totally forgotten about the incident. Something I m sure about since he talks about that particular night ( not about the kiss ofcourse) freely around me as well ... it makes ME uncomfortable.. But not him :/
My close friend looks at me but doesn't speak. All this MONTHS after he kissed me when drunk. WTF?
Add Opinion