+1 y

I am so confused... why would a guy do such things and suddenly behaves too cold...?

last time I talked to my ex-boyfriend.. he told me that he is concentrating on his studies .so , please don't contact me...

after few days I heard from one of my friend that he had seen our conversation and told her ex-boyfriend that she still loves him... I knew , he use to check my account.. but I don't have any problem with this.. that day, I called him and we just talked for a while..

I told him , she is trying to hide those feelings so you should not tell her ex-boyfriend...

my ex said - just like you...? I told him.. lets not talk about me...

after few days, I went out with my friends and got hit by a car.. that night I texted him "if you have time ,do call me. I got hit by a car."

he called me.. we were playfully flirting ... he asked me what happened today... he was a bit curious to know if I met a guy or not...?

next day , he called me and continuously insisting me to tell him.. who I was with..? did you people talk about us..? etc.

today, I went to school.. I saw him.. but we dint talk ...

i was with my friends.. after coming back , I called him but he dint respond...

my question is... why would a guy call if he already told you that he does not care...? why will he check your Facebook account everyday...? why would he tell you every time.. that, "i know you love me "...? and then he is so cold...?
0
1