+1 y

I like one of my closest friends but I'm too afraid to tell him?

I don't know what to do, so I have just been ignoring my feelings and dating other people. He tells me about other girls he has crushes on and I tell him the same, I can't help but be a little jealous and I hide it well and tell him to pursue it because I don't want our relationship to be weird. He also asks me to hook him up with some of my friends. But on the other hand he's always joking about having sex with me or dating me he's always teasing me, so I don't know what's going on there maybe he knows, but I guess I would rather have him in my life than to lose him as a friend. I get a call from him nearly everyday and I like having that because I really like him as a person too and enjoy talking to him. Will these feelings ever just go away if I keep our friendship the way it is because I don't like liking him and not knowing if he likes me too I just don't want to screw up our friendship... I'm really kind of torn about this because we've been friends for years.
2
0