+1 y

Is this going to make me come across as desperate or super obvious?

There's a guy at work that I like, and I'm pretty sure he likes me too. He's always coming up to me and saying hi, or coming up to me to chat, and saying goodbye to me when I leave at the end of my shift, and the other day he wasn't even working, but he was in to drop something off, and I saw him looking for me before he came over to talk to me.

So I was going to do some Christmas shopping tonight, and I need to get a few things from my store. I happen to know that he's working tonight as well, but that's only half the reason that I want to stop in there tonight. I just don't know if it'll come across as obvious if I go in there to shop, and I don't know how much I should pay attention to him, and if I should go right over to him and say hi, or if I should just walk around... like I said, I don't want to be too obvious, but I don't want to let this opportunity pass me by.

And please don't tell me that I shouldn't date a co-worker. That's not what I'm asking.

I really, really like this guy, and I don't want to make a total idiot of myself, so I would really appreciate some advice, or suggestions, or tips. :-)

2
0