+1 y

You thoughts on approaching women please?

I was with a friend and he told me to try and talk to this cute girl that caught my attention and I told him that I won't do it because I am a firm believer in waiting for social cues from women before I do anything semi-flirtatious. This way I can cut my losses and choose from the women that actually like me instead of cold approaching. If I notice a woman reciprocating in a flirtatious manner I will move forward, but if not, I will not try to take anything to the next level, unless the mere thought of not trying tears my heart apart.

How are your feelings in this regard?
+1 y
This is just an update to inform you guys why I use my approach. I am not blessed in the looks department, this "technique" I use is just a way to rid myself of the majority of women not interested in me physically. I do think I have somewhat of a "good" personality, if there was a way to define "good." If there was a league, I believe I would be excluded from hers in a physical sense.
6
10