+1 y

Is this the end? Or do you think there could be a chance he STILL might like me?

This guy used to like me, he tried talking to me and every time he attempted to ask me a question etc. he always smiled lots and looked into my eyes. Unfortunately I am a shy girl, so I never was brave enough to react to him. Its sucks :( in a Couple of weeks then he started ignoring me and he also started being very mean to me behind my back. That lasted about 2 or 3 weeks. now lately he doesn't seem to me mean or rude to me and seems like he doesn't 'hate' me, but he just doesn't show any affection any more it is just like I am a girl that he doesn't have any feeling for. I feel as though he may have given up completely on me now. IT makes me sad the way I actually did like this guy back but because of the shyness I could never do anything about it. So now what? any advice? is there a chance that this guy still might possibly like me?... thanks
1
2