+1 y

Ever had a crush on someone from work? And not just anyone, I mean your district manager?

Some of us have had crushes on our boss, but have you ever went above them? I recently developed a crush on my district manager. He's top notch and runs ten other businesses besides the one I work at. He's young, well in his early thirties but he looks young. He's handsome and I've liked him since the first day I laid eyes on him and I can't get him out of my head even though I know it's wrong and dangerous because of his status. He's really nice and smart, every time we talk I feel like we're in a zone and no one else exists. This is the first time I've had a crush on my boss let alone the district manager. So my question is what is your story? Ever been in a similar incident?

0
3