+1 y

Why am I receiving mixed signals? Please help me figure this out!

I'm in a 3 year relationship with this guy and well lets just say it's not perfect. We were all around each other for months and it caused him to not like me and I live with him. He wants me out by the beginning of next year which is very soon. He has a girl that he says is his friend texting him she calls him hun and tells him goodnight and sleep well. He says she is a friend and has been for 2 years and that if it was a girl he was messing with he would tell me and be straight up... Everyone is telling me to get out before the beginning of next year. The boyfriend told me I need to leave him alone and we'll see what happens but I told him I need a place to lay my head and he said I"M DONE and then he tells me I just don't know when to leave things along. Why am I receiving mixed signals?! Please guys and girls tell me what is going on?
0
3