+1 y

Is it obvious when someone has no friends?

I am not shy, generally not awkward, have tons of interests and love music and I love talking with people and have a great personality and sense of humor... but I have no friends and haven't had any for the past two years... I secluded myself from the world and only hung out with my family. I had an issue with drugs, but I am past it now and so ready to make friends and live life... I just feel like I have to explain this to everybody, when I would like to keep it a secret (If someone asked I would tell them) but I'm afraid its really obvious... I have hardly any stories with friends, never been clubbing, or drank, never been to college.. or college parties and I just always feel out of the loop, and never know what people are talking about or what they mean by certain things, I don't get a lot of their jokes either... Ever new friend I try to make it seems like I am asking to much out of them... It's like teaching a 12 year old how to be a grown up.. I am 19 by the way soon to be to be 20...
Is it obvious when someone has no friends?
Add Opinion