One day he seems interested and the next day he's not...advice please?

Anonymous
The guy I like is confusing me. One day he'll strike up a conversation and ask me all sorts of questions and he'll smile or smirk at me and laugh along. Then the next time I see him in the halls he'll completely ignore me or I'll come up to him to but it doesn't seem like he's into the conversation at all since his answers are like "ok" "yeah" "cool". He used to jokingly tease me a lot, but he completely stopped all that now. I'm pretty positive he knows I like him too. Any reasons why he would do this?
+1 y
I couldn't fit everything in the comment. 4. We stopped contact halfway through the summer and when school started this ignoring thing started and I confronted him about it and everything seemed cool again, but then a week later he did it again.
+1 y
I think he knows I like him since I invited him to hang out many times. He told me he's not trying to be an asshole but he's legitimately busy. I'm going to try and talk to him cause now that I think of it my hints are not as obvious as I thought.
1
1