+1 y

I can't get her out of my head. What's wrong with me?

There was this girl I knew in high school until I graduated in June. She was awesome and sweet and nice. She obviously had a thing for me. She was constantly shy around me and was always looking in my direction, and many other signs she might like me. I'm positive she liked me at one point. But all of a sudden she just turned it off and started avoiding me. We didn't talk for months until we started talking again and the whole thing started over. I eventually asked her out and she made an excuse why she couldn't, then told her friends how weirded out she was by me asking her. Which was confusing because she showed many signs of being attracted to me and I'm positive she was, but she was hot and cold for some reason.

That's how things were left between us. We didn't talk and avoided each other until graduation and I graduated (she still had another year left). I haven't seen her in 6 months, yet can't get her out of my head as much as I try. I've tried talking to other girls and giving other girls a chance, but no one pulls on the heart strings like this girl did. I still dream about her. The most common dream is flunking out of college to try and get 1 more year in high school. I'm just frustrated and confused. I can't get her out of my head yet also haven't found somebody I've liked as much as her. Any advice?

1
1