+1 y

So he said he would be over to see me but yet he never showed up...?

So I've started hanging out with my ex-bf (broke up because he went to a different univ now we go to the same) anyways we"ve been hanging out for 3 weeks. He told me that he was miserable without me and he wouldn't make the same mistake twice by letting me go. He told me previously that we need to see each other at least twice a week next semester when we get back from x mas break.

He was suppose to come by tonight since it's my last night before I got home for a month. He said that he was gonna drink with his friends since its a sat night and they all leave to. And that he would be over but not until later on in the night and to keep my phone on as he would come after.

Well he never showed up. I don't have a problem with him partying/seeing friends but I feel completely disrespected for him not showing up. I feel like since we just started hanging out again this isn;t the time to pull sh*t like this.

Guys what do you think? Let it go? I wonder if he just drank/smoked to much and passed out/got distracted or blew me off on purpose. I dont't want to leave for month feeling crappy about us but I do. I leave in 6 hours for home. How should I approach this?
2
2