+1 y

Do I have a right to tell her to shut up and give her piece of my mind?

Fellow GAG members I am just asking out of curiosity I am not bashing any girls and any women and I am not attacking any women and any girls so please bear with me thanks.

i like to ask you fellow GAG members is if a girl or a woman rejects me if I ask her out and she dates a jerk and she said she is sorry and want to date me yes he treats her like crap do I have a right to tell her to shut up and give her piece of my mind like she cry saying "boohoo boohoo I want a nice guy and I want a nice guy like you there is no nice guy out there like you."

Thanks I was just curios because it annoyed me because women and girls friend zone nice guys and good guys and overlook us then complain about being mistreated when it's her fault what the hell pardon my french.

And she know this would happen to her but she still choose jerks and friend zone us nice guys and good guys like me that's why I ask thanks for your opinions and thanks for answering this question

3
3